Friday, February 20, 2009

Pricing Etc...

Here's the Scoop!
I would love to help you come up with a one of a kind design to show off your blog (after all it's a one of a kind too, right!) My designs are clean, simple and fresh. I love using splashes of color and pattern. Feel free to check out some of the sites I have worked on and see what you think! If you are interested in collaborating with me on something for your blog I would love to hear from you! Pricing is as follows:
Blog Header Only: $25
Blog Header + Coordinating Background (pattern or solid): $35
Complete Blog Makeover (Header, Background, Banner*, Buttons**): $50
*a banner runs across the top of your blog and can have photos, a quote, etc.
**buttons run along the sidebar (labeling "about me" etc.) also includes a personalized signature to appear at the end of your individual posts
Please feel free to email me, beth@bethsaxton.com with any questions or to discuss getting started on your design! Once you've decided you can't live without a design from Scoop I will begin working on your blog as soon as I receive payment via PayPal! Looking forward to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment