Monday, March 16, 2009

And the winners are........

Wow! I must admit I was a little overwhelmed with the number of entries! Y'all know how to make a girl feel good!! So, we're currently on vacation and have limited resources. So, I had my trusty little assistant Carter help do an old fashioned drawing! First I wrote all of your names down (don't worry I put those of you who gave me a plug in twice)...then I put them all inside my sunglasses case (I told you my resources were limited right!?)...


my trusty assistant gave it a shake shake...


and then she drew three lucky names....

and the winners are....

Congratulations Autumn, Emily, and Kristi!! Please email me at beth@bethsaxton.com and we'll get started on your makeovers! Thank you so much to everyone who entered. I really wish I could just do one for each and every one of you! Don't worry this won't be the last give-a-way...and if you just can't live without a new blog feel free to check out my pricing and options and shoot me an email!! I'd love to work with you! And with that...Scoop is in business!!

3 comments:

  1. that's so fun! i can't wait to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post links to their blogs so we can see when you're done??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely be posting the blogs as I finish them...the first one should be in the next couple of days! :)

    ReplyDelete