Friday, April 16, 2010

Cheerful is the New Black

I've decided that there is nothing that makes me happier than running across a cheerfully designed blog. It just seems so nice to get to enjoy a little color and fun as you are catching up or reading the latest and greatest in the blog world. So, I'm happy to report that a couple of my latest designs are, in a word, Cheery!


First up Ashley at Sweet Southern Prep. She is enlightening the blog world on all things Southern and Preppy and I think her new design shows that off in style...

Thanks Ashley!!

Then there is "B" at Sincerely B. B blogs about her adorable family and has a rockin' ETSY shop called Mod Memento that is right up my alley. She had a header that she liked so I tweaked it just a little and then added a fun striped background and some sweet frames to show off her beautiful family....




Thanks B!!


I am looking forward to continue spreading cheer through blog land. Don't forget orders placed before the end of April receive $5 off. A couple of weeks left to take advantage!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Beth! I'm still in love with my blog makeover. Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and just posted about you on my blog. Hope you get some more business. You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I just saw this! Thanks again for all the great work!

    ReplyDelete