Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just a thought...

With Christmas around the corner I know I've got what to give on my mind! One of the things that makes such a wonderful present (I know it's become a staple item for me, especially for grandparents) is a great framed photo of your family and kiddo's.

I have found that I really enjoy life on the other side of a camera lens. So for anyone out there who is local to me (San Antonio area, with a weekend or two in Abilene coming up) I would be more than happy to snap your family. I'm not thrilled at the thought of the printing process so you would receive a disc with all of your photos and they would be yours to print, email, and use in whatever way you see fit! The cost for a session and CD would be $100.

It's just a thought, but if anyone is interested please feel free to email me at beth@bethsaxton.com.

Happy Gift Hunting!

p.s. I'm not going to be doing any Christmas card designing this year...I just don't have the time. But, I highly recommend heading over to Minted it's like heaven for paper lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment